Read my lips

Read my lips

Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fashion on the Sea point Prominade

Watch: Marc Jacobs; Scarf: Burberry

Bag: Ted Baker


So I have been living in Cape Town for the past 3 and a half months working on a film called "Momentum". Every now and again I get to see some one from home and some time in June my lovely Tashi Washi Fundi (Natasha Fundanella) came to town with her new love as well as to see some stores interested in her fashion lable "i_Am Woman".

I had just started night shooting on the film and got home one morning at about 6 or 7am. I decided to stay awake to meet up with Tashi for a shoot on the prominade in Sea point. Although extremely over tired and feeling a bit crazy, as you do living like a vampire while working nights, it was worth the time spent with her shooting like we used to. She is now running around hong kong and I cant wait to see what she comes back with! Looking forward to our next shoot for summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment