Read my lips

Read my lips

Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

White Lilly Bridal - A breath of fresh air





White Lily Bridal is simply one of the most beautiful and up to date bridal concepts I have seen yet. Generally I have always viewed anything wedding related as a bit kitsch and out dated, making me cringe at the thought of having to possibly (if I decide to get married), put myself through cheesy wedding expos and the paging through of cream-puff ball gowns that are the furthest thing from my style and taste. My mind was changed when I met Jacelyn Gozadinos, the owner and founder of White Lilly Bridal. She has a beautiful, quaint store in Parkhurst Johannesburg, where she prides herself on giving her customers private and intimate consultations and services. All her dresses and shoes are uniquely hand made and beaded in her very own studio space. White Lilly Bridal is simply feminine and classic. A breath of fresh air!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11687925/?claim=bhr9e6r2kex">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment