Read my lips

Read my lips

Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Dullstroom memories

Best chocolate store.
Different chocolate to pair with different wines. the strangest was biltong flavored chocolate!
My legs reflecting in a vintage mirror in the little room they call a gallery

My sister in the little room they call a gallery
On our way back from Crystal springs mountain lodge in Mapumalanga South Africa in December 2011, we stopped off in the small trout fishing town Dullstroom. My sister and I spent many of our school holidays there when our grandmother lived there in house she built many years ago. The town has built itself up to be an amazing international tourist destination. As we drove through the streets our childhood memories  came to life again. I could see us riding our bicycles on the bumpy gravel roads going down to the dam.


No comments:

Post a Comment