Read my lips

Read my lips

Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Donna












The above photographs were taken in November of 2010. The event was a model and photographers day held at a mansion which was converted into a hotel. Girls applied from all over the city of Johannesburg and Pretoria. Young and old, different body shapes and levels of confidence. These particular lingerie shots were taken in one of the rooms of the hotel. All doors were to remain open while shooting took place and two photographers were assigned per room. I could feel the uneasiness of the younger less experienced girls around the male photographer who accompanied me. My presence as a woman seemed to ease them up a bit.

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 02, 2011

    great pictures. love your header.


    damn, I cannot comment with my blogger-account, that's why I'm anonymous.

    sassi from http://asterisque5.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment Sassi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was an awesome event! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete